Aviation Strategy Group
The BTA' Members currently account for some 90% of business travel spend in the UK, facilitating more than 11 million air transactions each year- including the sale of over £5 billion revenue in air tickets. This strength means the BTA has the scale to tackle key aviation issues on behalf of both its Members and the business travel community.
The Aviation Strategy Group aims to work constructively with all airlines on issues that matter to TMCs, their corporate clients and the business traveller. â€¯
- Oversee the relationship with the BTA's range of airline partners
- Agree the BTA's lobbying position on air infrastructure, sustainability and taxation.
- Work closely with industry associations; IATA, BAR UK and ABTA to ensure business travel and third party distribution is recognised and understood
- Review airline strategies, services and fare distribution that impact business travel
- Ensure transparency and competition remains strong for all
- Assist members in managing significant industry change
Typically, participants in this Strategy Group are Supplier Relations Managers, Senior Commercial Managers, CEO's and Managing Directors drawn from the BTA Membership. This group gives you the opportunity to discuss government policies, industry regulation and the hot topics of the day such as NDC, IATA payment policies and One Order.
If you would like to join the Aviation Strategy Group please contact:
Nicky Tollworthy | firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access the latest Aviation Strategy Group minutes and reports here.