- Taking overall responsibility for wide and varied range of issues relating to airline IT accounts for a given region, including one or more complex/ strategic accounts
- Negotiating and drafting all forms of complex agreements relating to the airline IT business, involving all forms of software, services (including outsourcing arrangements), supplier, vendor, consultancy, technology licensing and development agreements, and providing key support on some litigation matters, data protection and regulatory issues.
Given the sad news, we at Capita Travel and Events would love to hear from any Thomas Cook employees who are interested in joining our passionate team of experts who thrive on challenging the future of business travel and events. Our success is a direct result of our exceptional people and we welcome CV’s from anyone in any role wishing to explore career opportunities within our business. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
- Trustworthy and honest when delivering customer service.
- Great listeners - offering personalised solutions.
- Experts in our field.
The Tourism Manager is required to support the implementation of the Coal Drops Yard strategy, helping drive increased tourism visitation and spend through our key strategic partnerships.
- Support the implementation and execution of the defined tourism strategy plan for Coal Drops Yard.
- Continually provide input to refine and develop the existing plan.
- Work with other strategic partners such as tax refund operators and payment providers.
We have the following vacancies available at our Trowbridge office.
- Travel Consultant - 4 days per week
- Travel Consultant - 5 days per week (includes working 3 out of 4 Saturdays)
As our Commercial Analyst, your role is critical to understanding TPE’s customers; where and when they travel, what tickets they are using, how much they are paying and why they are travelling. Finding and understanding the answers to these questions is crucial for the company to evaluate its success, look for new opportunities and continue to grow our market. With a strong focus on revenue and demand analysis, the successful applicant will provide regular reports and management information to inform strategic and tactical commercial decisions.
Nurturing talent and empowering our people - it’s part of the entrepreneurial DNA that makes Travel Counsellors special. Can you bring us innovation and creativity, digital focus and analytical thinking, communication skills and self-confidence? Do you love to take responsibility; can you offer impressive business insight or technical expertise?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage all external online marketing agencies. Establish scope of work, agree on success metrics and challenge agencies to meet and exceed targets. Review regular reports and contribute to agency action plan.
- Online advertising planning and deployment, including Paid Search, Display Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Mobile App, Meta Search and Affiliates.