With a core focus to simplify the management of transport and accommodation by offering a single source, fast and effective solution, CMAC has established an impressive reputation, developed from a highly integrated network of experts and seamless technology-led delivery of service.
Moving almost two million passengers per year, many of which require a hotel before reaching their destination, CMAC is now recognised as the answer to many companies’ logistical problems. Each solution is tailored to align with the client’s specific needs, covering all scenarios from accommodating an individual stranded passenger, to high-profile events such as the repatriation of over 40,000 Thomas Cook passengers.
Central to CMAC’s operations is ensuring the availability of transport and accommodation to meet the requirements of contracted clients at any given moment. CMAC is committed to ensuring both people and products can reach the right place, at the right time, providing peace of mind to clients that their transport and accommodation requirements are always in safe hands.
• An extensive international network of approved and certified suppliers
• Over 14 years operational experience working alongside a world-leading portfolio of clients
• Trusted within the travel industry for over a decade
• Proactive support through a 24/7/365 contact centre
• Real-time status of journeys including live GPS vehicle tracking
• Dedicated account manager
• Local supplier expertise and area knowledge
• Full compliance and enhanced duty of care
• Consolidated invoicing
• Extensive vehicle choice including private hire vehicles, taxis, executive cars, multi-passenger vehicles, minibuses and coaches.