As specialists in charity, academic and not-for-profit travel, our consultants bring a wealth of experience and understanding to often complex travel requirements. We know our clients don't want to be waiting at a train station for hours, or rushing to another airport for a connecting flight, so we focus on reducing the stress of travel as much as we do the cost.
A Fully Integrated Travel Management Service
Our Executive Chairman, Harish Sodha, negotiated the first charity air fares in the UK over 30 years ago and created academic fares 10 years later. As a result, our clients benefit from the widest range of charity, academic and negotiated fares available - one of the reasons we're the leading travel management company working in this field. Our clients benefit from the following:
- Reduced rates.
- Extra baggage allowance.
- The ability to hold seats provisionally for up to 11 months, securing the lowest fares until you are ready to commit.
- Reduced change and cancellation fees should your plans change after your booking is confirmed.
- No minimum stay and a maximum stay of up to a year.
In addition to accessing these unique fares, our clients can rest assured that their travel plans are taken care of from the outset. A member of our dedicated team is on hand 24/7, 365 days a year to provide support, answer queries and resolve any issues encountered by travellers on their journeys. Last minute changes? Unexpected delays? Airport strikes? Diversity Travel will sort it all out for you.
More Than Just A Travel Management Company
One of our core company values is "We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do". With this in mind, we go above and beyond in the services we provide, adding value to organisations and increasing peace of mind. On top of our air, rail and hotel services, we offer clients:
- Rigorous Risk Management - our processes, procedures and traveller-tracking software ensure full visibility of travellers and any potential risks they may face, maximising safety and wellbeing at all times.
- Online Booking Tools - our innovative, user-friendly tools allow bookers to make their own arrangements online, with around-the-clock support available whenever it is needed.
- Groups and Conferences Team - our committed team is experienced in arranging complex travel itineraries for larger groups
- Visa and Passport Service - our dedicated Visa team removes the stress from what can often be a stressful application process.
- Management Information Reporting - our Account Managers work closely with clients to track recurring patterns and trends in their travel data. This allows us to identify cost-saving opportunities and out of policy bookings, which we will then look to resolve with our leading-edge online and offline systems.
Above all, we aim to make our customers happy by eliminating the hassle of travel management. We tailor all of our services to each individual client, as we understand no two organisations are the same. So, whether you're concerned about the safety of your volunteers in a volatile part of the world, want some advice on improving your university's travel invoicing process, or simply need us to take care of your travel itineraries, Diversity Travel are here to help.
Do not hesitate to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!