GHS - Global Hospitality Services
WHAT IS GHS?
- GHS does not impose a brand. GHS Hotel Partners retain and enhance their brand through GHS' extensive sales and marketing activities.
- Accountable, strategic and transparent; GHS ensures that resources are maximised to achieve agreed targets
- With over 50 international sales personnel, working as an extension of a hotels sales team, conducting over 850 corporate appointments and 150 MICE and leisure meetings.
- A global sales office network with eighteen key locations from London to Singapore, Sydney to Sao Paulo or New York to Mumbai to name a few. The GHS team is located in all key areas across the globe.
- Specialised meetings, incentives, conferences, events, and leisure sales teams.
- GHS covers over 30 global key feeder countries including over 100 different locations.
- Organises roadshows for corporate, leisure and MICE in all major cities.
THE HISTORY OF GHS
- GHS is a professional hotel sales and marketing company launched by hotel experts to fulfil the growing need for personalised, innovative hotel sales and marketing support in the competitive global marketplace.
- The GHS team is comprised of hotel experts collectively possessing over 250 years of experience.
- GHS currently has offices in Europe, the Americas, and Asia with more offices opening regularly.