Surface Transport Strategy Group
The BTA's Surface Transport Strategy Group aims to keep abreast of developments within car rental, the rail industry, chauffeur drive, taxi services, airport facilities and other ground related products and content that contribute valuable ancillary revenue and servicing opportunities to members and business travellers.
- Overseeing the relationship with the BTA's surface transport partners.
- Agreeing the BTA's lobbying position on transport infrastructure.
- Reviewing relevant products and services.
- Underlining the importance of 3rd Party Distribution to our Partners and the industry as a whole.
- Working closely with industry regulators and representative associations to ensure business travel is recognised as an important segment of the travel industry.
Typically, participants in this strategy group are Supplier Relations Managers, Product and Operations Managers, Senior Rail Consultants & Directors of Operations drawn from the BTA Membership. This group gives you the opportunity to meet with surface transport suppliers and industry regulators to help build close business relationships and discuss the hot topics of the day such as delay repay, a new TADA scheme, sustainability and environmental impacts, innovation in surface transport and growing ancillary product content.
If you would like to join our Surface Transport Strategy Group please contact:
Mark Rodley | email@example.com.
You can access the latest Surface Transport Strategy Group minutes and reports here.