Here at Travlaw, we are 100% committed to serving the Travel Industry - from Tour Operators and Travel Agents to a number of Airlines, Hotel Groups and their insurers.
Our key services include:
- Drafting and reviewing Booking Conditions as well as other commercial agreements
- Offering assistance with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018, including general regulatory advice and helping businesses stay compliant by drafting Privacy Policies
- The provision of in-house support, training, seminars and presentations to improve legal knowledge and techniques
- Advising the travel industry on a range of employment law issues
- Assisting and supporting our travel clients in all litigation disputes, small and large, with personal injury claims as well as with their commercial partners and suppliers
- Dealing with trading standards matters relating to the holiday and leisure industry
- Giving all round advice to our clients on the heavily regulated industry that is travel law, including advising on the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, ATOL Regulations, ABTA Code of Conduct etc.